Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why Pay $495-$795? Repair Your Own Credit Virtually Free


Repairing your credit is Easier than You think.
This report details exactly how you can repair your credit, Increase your credit score, and the ability to regain the buying power that you deserve. My name is Joseph Washington, 8 years ago I was involved in a bad relationship that wound up being one of those ship wrecked marriages that resulted in a very nasty divorce. Although it was not my plan to become part of a rising statistic, Fate would have it that I would be added to the list….enough of that. After I begin to get my life back on course, I soon discovered that my credit was “ship wrecked” as well, down to a 450 beacon. A foreclosure, repo, unpaid medical bills, credit cards, slow payments, no payments, it had become a very ugly report card filled with failure. I knew I had to do something because “tote the note” cars with over a hundred thousand miles was not the way to go for me…NO! As time would have it, I met a friend who promised me that he knew someone who could fix my credit for $495. “Not Good”. After looking into it, I found that this was an unreliable source who could only do so much, with no guarantees. I became desperate because I begin to realize that in order to have the better things in life, it took credit. One day I was surfing the internet trying to find some way to get out of this credit rut and I stumbled across a course called the Credit Secrets Bible offered by Terry Price. I Was Skeptical, but what did I really have to lose? For the price of a decent steak dinner for two, I soon found that it was worth every penny. I used a few techniques in Terry’s course and was able to erase the negative blemishes (took me a little time but I got it done). My score went from a 450 to 650 on one bureau, 680 on another and 700 on the third one. I am now remarried (happily I should say), bought my wife a new Infiniti with an excellent rate( not bragging) and I now live in a 2 story home valued at $205,000. Life is better when you have good credit. I fixed my own credit virtually free. Here are some of the technique’s I learned from Terry’s course:
He shows you how to Repair your credit.
You don’t have to file bankruptcy
He shows you five letters that you can use to pay off your bills for as little as 35 cents on the dollar.
Learn three simple secrets to start getting dozens of pre approved credit cards.
How to save up to $100,000 or more in mortgage interest without refinancing and much, much more!!!
Now I do realize that this is not what life is all about, but having good credit does add to having peace of mind. Check out Terry’s website and see if this is for you.

1 comment:

Achima Abelard said...

We would like to acknowledge the exceptional service that we received during the entire refinancing process. Mr Lee professionalism and knowledge of the loan company was impressive and truly appreciated. Mr Lee is a reliable loan officer.In the past, we have had experience with several others banks and have found the process frustrating and tedious. Mr Lee went above and beyond to ensure that all of our needs were met and that everything was handled thoroughly and efficiently. We have and will continue to recommend him in the future.”Mr Lee Contact Email /Whatsapp 247officedept@gmail.com+1-989-394-3740